Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Please Pray for My Mom

My Mom just found out today that she has to go to Nashville to see a vascular surgeon. It seems my parents just can't get a break with the medical bills. Apparently, Mom had some tests done 2 YEARS AGO, and she is just now finding out the results. Because of the tests from 2 years ago and her current symptoms, her doctor wanted her to have some more tests to check her circular system. She had some x-rays and a doppler ultrasound done on her neck and legs. That was about 2 weeks ago. Her doctor called today and said the tests don't look good and he wants her to make an appointment in Nashville ASAP. He said both of her legs look bad, especially the left one. He said for her to pack a bag when she goes. The doctors there may want to do the surgery right away. I do not know when she is going to Nashville, I just hope it is soon.

I hate not being able to be there for my parents when they are going through all these things. It is tough, but I try to pray and keep a positive attitude. Please pray for her and my dad.

No comments: