Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Carrots!

I started Danny on solids a couple of weeks ago.  He still seemed hungry after nursing and he watched us like a hawk while we were eating.  He picked it up quite fast.

We started with rice cereal.  He didn't really like that.  I guess it was too bland :)  Then, I mixed the rice cereal with carrots.  He did pretty well.  He likes to suck the food off the spoon.  His current favorite is sweet potatoes.  I gave him applesauce at a restaurant and the was crazy about that, too!

He won't nurse unless we are at home and he is wrapped up to go to bed.  He gets distracted so easily.  I needed something to give him if we were going to be out fo awhile.  The only thing I am not liking is the stinky solid food diapers!

Here is another picture I like that doesn't fit anywhere else.

No comments: