Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Danny 5 Months

Danny is 5 months!  He is changing so fast now.  It seems like he has grown up in a matter of days.  He is making ma ma ma ma ma and na na na na na sounds.  He is down to nursing 5-6 times in 24 hours and he loves to eat!  He eats solid food 2-3 times a day.  I was worried about this, but I make his food with rice cereal, formula and a fruit or vegetable.  Adding the formula makes me feel better about him eating so much.  He tells us when he wants to eat vs. nurse by this lip smacking he does.  It is so cute!  He is able to play by himself longer.  We are still working on night time.  He goes a few days sleeping till 4-5 am and then the next few night he is up 2-3 times!  I don't know how to make it consistent.  I am still so tired all the time.  I had to give up caffeine.  Otherwise, Danny would not take a nap.  He takes 2 naps a day, equalling 3 hours.  I am not able to nap myself because I have Chris to take care of, laundry, cleaning, dinner...etc.  He will get better at sleeping eventually!  And our boy has grown!  He is wearing 9 month clothes!  He can fit into some 6 month things, but 9 month fits best.  I am not sure where this big boy came from!


We are thankful for him everyday :)

No comments: