Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day with Joe and the kids.  We celebrated on Saturday because I had a craft show in Denver on Sunday.  It worked out for all of us.  We started the day out roller skating.  The kids are getting better and just laugh when they fall down.  Luckily, Mommy and Daddy did not fall!  Next we went downtown to an Irish Pub called Jack Quinn's.  I went there for the first time a few weeks ago for my book club.  I liked it so much, I couldn't wait to go back!  It is amazing we have lived here for 9 years and there are so many places we haven't discovered! 

Lunch was great!  Then we went home and I got some gifts.  I received a variety pack of gardening gloves which will come in very useful.  I also received a solar lamp for outside.  It looks like a candle burning!  I love my family!

1 comment:

Harper Family said...

Awesome updates Kristin.