Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lexi turns 5!!!

My baby turned 5 on Sept. 14. I can't believe how fast time flies! We had a birthday party for her on Sept. 12. It was such a big deal, we had the theme picked out for a year! Lexi wanted a castle cake, so princess theme it was. I did a lot of research online for the cake and decorations. Even though the weather didn't cooperate, the party was awesome! I have a feeling Lexi will remember it when she is all grown up and that makes me feel good!
The table all dressed up.
The princesses castle!

Lexi getting her nails done before the party.

The princess herself! We gave her this dress right before the party and she was surprised!
The cake I made. It was great!

She got too many presents, but that is they way it happens!
I am sure she is already planning next years party!

No comments: