Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Julie and Corey's Wedding

Our friends Julie and Corey were married on Sept. 26. They had a beautiful outdoor wedding in Pueblo West, CO. I think I had more stress over this wedding than my own! Why, you ask? Because Lexi was the flower girl, Chris was the ring bearer and I made the cake! We were all over the place! Even though Joe didn't have a specific job, we couldn't have done it without him!
We had to drive an hour to the wedding in 2 cars. One car had the wedding cake and the other one had the kids! Thankfully, we made it there safe. Once we got there, we had to get the kids dressed and TRY to keep them clean. Chris wanted out of his tux as soon as we got it on him. Lexi, of course, loved her dress. She looked like a mini bride. While Joe was entertaining the kids, I was working on the cake. It was covered in fresh fruit. I finished right before the ceremony started.
The ceremony was on the deck right on the Arkansas River. Beautiful! After the ceremony we ate and danced...a lot! The cake was perfect and got a lot of compliments! Remind me how much work it was if I ever get asked to do a wedding cake again!
CONGRATULATIONS JULIE AND COREY HUFFINE!!!

Aren't they adorable?









They could be sisters!



Too cute!


The flower girl with her petals.


We fancied up her flip flops for the wedding.


The cake!

No comments: