Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Bump

We are excited to announce we will be welcoming Baby Hoffman #3 in early December!  I am happy to be exiting the 1st trimester soon.  The nausea has been a lot worse this pregnany, but the fatigue has been a lot better!  We cannot believe how big I am already.  My doctor said it is perfectly normal the 3rd time around.  I started showing about 8 weeks.  I took this picture yesterday, at 11 1/2 weeks.
I am definitely growing.  Luckily, I have not gained a lot of weight.  I heard the heartbeat briefly on Monday and it was such a beautiful, welcome sound!

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Congratulations again! Your belly is adorable! Can't believe how much bump there already is. Excited to watch you grow and for the arrival of #3. Come meet our #3 soon!