Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanksgiving 09

I have A LOT of catching up to do!  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our house with family and friends.  We ate, drank, talked and played a little Zilch.  The kids played upstairs and kept busy after a great meal while the adults played downstairs.  Luckily, there were no cooking disasters this year!  We always have one thing go wrong, but I think we finally got it right!

Richard, Marilyn, Connie and Joe playing Zilch.

Another one...

Richard took this awful picture of me eating biscotti!  It is the only picture I have of myself though...

The Beautiful Little Miss Ellie!

Nicole and Ellie

We did't get a picture of the other 3 kids!  Ellie wasn't feeling good, so the Harper's left early.  We were sitting on the couch at 7:30 ready for bed!  It was great!

No comments: