Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kids

I feel like I am writing about Lexi so much, I need to include Chris...Although this one is mostly about Lexi anyway!

Lexi is starting to form some unique eating habits. I guess I should be happy she is eating stuff together and healthier. Her first weird combination is eating a cheese and peanut butter sandwich. I couldn't believe she requested it! She never lets her food touch, so I was curious. I asked her if she had eaten it somewhere else or if one of her friends had talked about it. She said no, she just wanted it. Then I had to make her promise she would eat it all. I hate wasting food and that is what the kids are good at! She said she would and it was gone in a matter of minutes! The next one is from today. She wanted a cup filled with Vienna sausage (she has loved them since she was little and calls them 'ostrich' since she couldn't pronounce them), cut up stick cheese and carrots. She ate most of it. There was a lot, so I am sure she was full!





Here is a picture of her with her 'ostrich', cheese and carrots.


I am trying to think of what I can say about Chris. He is finally starting to talk almost in sentences and it is nice. Right now he is chasing Lexi around doing his monster growl and laughing. He is losing his baby face and is looking like a big kid. No luck with potty training yet. I am hoping he isn't too hard to train, but right now he doesn't care, so I am not going to push it. He still likes to be cuddled and that makes me happy!




Here is the kids at dinner tonight. Thought it would be nice to see what they look like now! Well, I gotta go finish dinner. It smells so good! It is a new recipe, so we can't wait to see how it turned out.

No comments: